The Great Ravistor and his search for The Source

That day was like any another.
I was roaming around my college campus
like current without ground.With pathetic
girl to boy ratio,many of my friends turned Gay!
Some going to the extent of posting their video on
You Tube to show their affection.

With all this situation i still
preferred to be straight and
act as a Diode,allowing only
one side flow.My college was as
crowded as an interconnected P.C.B.


In this crowd,suddenly i saw
a girl and i found my source.
This source charged the capacitor
of my heart and my breath dropped
as if there was a resistor between
my nostrils!
I got the guts to ask her out.

"Would you be a Transistor
to amplify our relation or
act as a Ground to sink my feelings?"

To which she replied
"Sorry but this source
energises another component
in our P.C.B".I was let down and
all the charge of the capacitor
in my heart discharged to Ground potential.

Odds were against me considering
the hopeless girl to boy ratio.
But still i believed in the concept
of Dual source and luckily i found one!!
Luckily she agreed but she said

"You have to take permission
from my dad,the TRANSFORMER"
Unfortunately the TRANSFORMER
replied,"No way! There is no connection.
We are Step up TRANSFORMERS and you Step down"

I revolted,"So what sir,
Your output may be more
of Voltage but mine is
more of Current and together
your daughter and I would be
inseparable because our Output
would be POWER!!!"

To this he immediately cut my connection.
I was feeling even worse than a Short-circuit
and the LED's of my hope failed to light.

Dejected and sad i moved to the
house of the creator of circuit of life,
THE GOD.


I asked GOD,"GOD,Why am i unable
to get any connections in my life?"
The almighty replied,"Sorry son but
i cant change your Destiny because
when i Soldered it i found that
the parts i used were broken"
Me(Irritated)-And from where did you purchase those parts?
GOD-I took it from LAMINGTON ROAD.
Its cheap there!


At that point i understood that
GOD too was an Engineer!
I continued,"What about the rest of the parts?"
GOD-What do you think?
I used all those parts to create
the future of losers like you
who end up in engineering college,
starve for girls and enjoy
all the KT's and Assignments

Me-Ohh...
That's Shocking


I left his house.Though sad i
was contented because i got answers
to all my questions.

On that day i passed my college.No one knows where i am but they
remember my saga as THE GR8 RAVISTOR AND HIS SEARCH FOR SOURCE.......

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great work.

Popular posts from this blog

Roadside Romeo Logic

Motorola C168 Codes and stuffs