Roadside Romeo Logic


I always get these strange thinking and once my train in thinking land stumbled upon this idea,

well my friends might know it that i want to be an R & D Engineer in a top research Group(its a dream which may be realised).I was thinking of this strange idea,what if i become a R & D Engineer and i am assigned the task to design a logic machine with the capacity to detect the flaws in the product which passes through it at the rate of 1 product per second.
At first i was amazed that to detect various flaws in a single product and that too in 1 second time span would be impossible.But i was an Engineer and i needed to fix it,all was really simple except for the central logic circuit.To prepare this thing i was getting sleepless nights.
Once i was just strolling in the park and suddenly i passed through my friend Ashwin Sakhardande with his other bunch of friends.Well what were they doing? just checking out all the girls passing in front of them.Luckily for them it was weekend and there was a swarm of humans including Hot Chicks.I just stood by them and the game began.At every instant there was a girl passing in front of them at almost a girl a second.Ashwin to his friends,"Yaar i give her 5 out of 10,that red one 7,black one 4,kurti one 8,9 for miss pink,..........."
I was amazed at the speed at which he judged each and every girl with pin point accuracy without missing any girl and i got this weird but fantastic Idea,to fit the central logic machine's circuit with Ashwin's Brain!
And that night i requested him to donate his brain to my lab after his death but God knows what happened and he choked after consuming the drink which was offered to him by me and after that i got my Brain.Finally i installed the Brain in my machine and it became the fastest machine in the industry for identifying design flaws in Products.For this i received Nobel Prize and and and......
the dream got over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Ravistor and his search for The Source

Motorola C168 Codes and stuffs